Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this Site. Company will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement, as may be revised or modified by Company from time to time. Company collects information from you at several different points on our Site.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED. When you visit setheroapp.com, you may provide us with different types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, Site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Site, and project information, which may include personal and project-specific information of you and others, collected as you and others use the services offered through the Site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we request information from you when you:
- Fill out forms on our Site, including at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services;
- Populate forms, add information to programs and applications with personal contact and scheduling information for yourself and others, and otherwise participate in the programmatic features of use of the services;
- Join the mail alert service;
- Subscribe to the Company News Release Alert Service; and/or
- Subscribe to the Company Calendar Event Alert Service.
In the instances above, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone numbers, billing address, credit card information, as well as other similar personal information that is needed to purchase products, register or subscribe for our services and offers. This type of information is “personal information.”
Project Information: The use of the project services provided through the Site requires that you upload information specific to your account, your project and the participants in your project. This information may be specific to individual projects, but may contain other information such as project names, project scheduling details, and project participant names, contact information, job information, and other confidential information. This type of information is “project information.”
E-mail Information: If you choose to correspond further with us through e-mail, we reserve the right to retain the content of your e-mail messages together with your e-mail addresses and our responses.
- USE OF INFORMATION. Company will not trade, rent or sell your personal information. We use the personal information we collect for the purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making other products and services available to our customers. Occasionally, we may also use the personal information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Site, products or services, and other offers. We use the web site use information we collect for the purpose of analyzing use patterns, for automatic user recognition and to improve your overall digital experience with Company. We use project information to furnish services through the Site to our customers and otherwise on the same basis as we use web site use information, and we may use or share (but will not sell) generalized, non-personal and non-identifying statistical information produced from project information for purposes of promoting the Company, the Site and its services. We also specifically use production names in the project information for purposes of promoting the Company, the Site and its services.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES. From time to time we may share the information we collect with agents, contractors or affiliates of Company for various purposes related to the administration of our business activities and otherwise consistent with the terms of our own use of such information.
- COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW. Company reserves the right to release personal, web site use and project information when it believes it is appropriate to comply with the law or other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our Users or others.
- OPT OUT. Our Users are given the opportunity to “Opt Out” of having their Personal Information disclosed, used or distributed to third-parties and the opportunity to “Opt Out” of having us use the Personal Information for a purpose which is incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by the User. To “Opt Out” send a request by e-mail to [email protected].
- ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION. Company provides you with access to the information relating to your account. You may view, update, correct, add or delete your Personal Information and Project Information relating to your account.
- PUBLIC FORUMS. Company currently provides or may in the future provide on-line bulletin boards, forums, and/or chat rooms for users who visit our Site. Be advised that any postings by you or another a user will not be protected or confidential.
- SECURITY. Company works to protect the security of your information during transmission by using appropriate security/protection software and techniques. However, no system can ensure complete security of all information and you acknowledge that risk through use of the Site.
Copyright © 2020 SetHero, LLC All Rights Reserved.